The Simunds Group Law Blog

23Mar, 15

Many professionals, whether they be doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc. form business entities, such as corporations or limited liability companies (“LLC”) for tax purposes. However, in Arizona and Washington (and every state I’m aware of) professionals such as those listed above must have a specific form of business entity known as a Professional corporation or LLC. ... more